He did not star-rocket to fame, like many of the present stars, who have not struggled before getting into the limelight. He had to struggle a lot before he earned a name first in Tamil films, then all over South India and also other regional films. Still, he continues to dazzle viewers with his presence on and off screen. Some of his latest movies were Sivaji in 2007 and Enthiran in 2010. Age has got to the person but still his death defying and technology aided moves are loved by his fans.
Other than his movies it is his style that got the whole country talking so much that people even started imitating his acts. Some such acts were throwing his shades up in the air, which landed on his nose bridge and same was the case with cigarettes, which he threw up in air and had all the time in the world to punch villains before cigarette landed on his lips.
People thronged movie halls and would wait for hours to get his first glimpse for 'first day first show'. His actions on screen were second to none. His fighting scenes, though looked unrealistic, where he would dodge a bullet, run at the speed of a moving train were enough to excite the audiences. Owing to this style numerous jokes about Rajnikanth became viral. Some of his famous jokes were shared by people on social networking websites such as Facebook and Twitter.
As a tribute to the legendary actor, here are 12 of his best jokes among a list of hundreds.
1. Rajnikanth killed the Dead Sea.
2. Rajnikanth gave Mona Lisa that smile.
3. Rajnikanth leaves messages before the beep.
4. Rajnikanth can delete the Recycle Bin.
5. Rajnikanth once ordered a plate of idli in McDonald's, and got it.
6. Rajnikanth can make onions cry.
7. Rajnikanth has counted to infinity, twice.
8. Rajnikanth did in fact, build Rome in a day.
9. Rajnikanth doesn't move at the speed of light. Light moves at the speed of Rajinikanth.
10. Water boils faster when Rajnikanth stares at it.
11. How did Paul Octopus die? He was asked to predict Rajnikanth's death.
12. Google won't find Rajinikanth because you don't find Rajnikanth; Rajnikanth finds you.
The most popular citizen journalists' reports on merinews chosen automatically on the basis of views and comments