It is the media who with imaginary and fabricated story feed people with sensational trappings in the name of breaking news; but when the veil of falsehood is lifted from them, why is the truth not made known to the people? The religious community has termed it as a conspiracy against Indian culture. Religious, social organisations and women NGOs all over the country have come out openly against this conspiracy and have taken out protest rallies as well.
Will the administration wake up to these facts and take stringent action against the TV Channels, newspapers and social networking websites, who are conspiring to mislead the people? People want that the courts should take suo motto cognizance and inflict exemplary punishment to such people.
False and fabricated reports carried by media
1. Complaint of rape made by minor girl against Bapuji.
2. False reports circulated that medical reports had confirmed sexual assault.
3.Sensational coverage given to wrong sections applied by Delhi Police.
4. Bapuji’s Ashram was said to have been sealed.
And the facts…
1. There is no mention of rape either in the girl’s statement or in the FIR.
2. Medico-legal report specifically negates the theory of immoral act having been committed.
3. Jodhpur Police finally admitted that Delhi Police had registered the case under wrong provisions of law.
4. No Ashram of Bapuji has been sealed. By spreading false rumors, the conspirators have only revealed their sinister motives and designs.
Now let us look at what other people said about the entire episode in support of Asaram Bapu.
“Those who could not tolerate the magnificent task Param Pujya Bapuji had accomplished in kindling faith in our culture even in the tribal and forest-dwelling population, have tried to malign Pujya Bapuji with the help of media. This will have no impact on the Hindu society. Let us be vigilant and disseminate the truth,” said Shri Ashok Singhal, the chief patron and former International President of VHP.
“Foreign powers are hatching conspiracies and trying to malign saints by trapping them in the snare of falsehoods and fabrications. That is why baseless allegations were made against Asharam Bapu to tarnish his image,” said Yoga Guru, Shri Ramdevji.
“The whole saints’ community and all organisations are with Pujya Asharamji Bapu”, said Brahmarshi Kumar Swami, the head of Niranjani Akhada.
“Sant Asharamji Bapu is innocent; saints are with him,” – Uma Bharti, Vice-President, BJP.
But, there are many a people, who speak against Asaram Bapu as well, but there is a serious need for us to allow the law take its own course, before jumping into various conclusions and in the process defaming Asaram Bapu.