There are certain axioms which upset the psyche as well as the physiology of a person.
1. Big boys do not cry. (The suppression of the crying results in headache and makes one prone to depression)
2. Big girls do not laugh. (The suppression of the laughter again results in making the person self-conscious and prone to depression)
3. We should never give vent to our anger. (While being always angry may not be desirable but repression of anger gives one awful headaches)
4. We should not laugh when someone is passing away. (This makes a personal behave unnaturally and often gives him headaches)
5. Young persons should not speak when elders are discussing a subject. (This is sure to affect the psyche of young persons and make them unintelligent and moron)
6. We should never question what is written in our religious books. (This is also sure to affect the psyche of a person and make him unintelligent and even a fanatic)
7. One should always believe in God otherwise one would go to hell. (This is also liable to affect the psyche of a person and stop his spirit of inquiry and even make him a fanatic)
8. Boys should not play with girls and girls should not play with boys. (This affects the psyche of both boys and girls. The boys brought up with this axiom in mind may become rapists and psycho -pathological cases and girls can become neurotics)
9. Consider all the women your mothers or sisters. (This is liable to affect psyche of a boy as he has to choose someone as his wife also)
10. Do not think dirty thoughts like sexual ones. (This is also likely to inhibit the creative process of a person and affect his psyche as all literature and work of art is of erotic nature).
There are many other axioms like a boy should not cast evil eye on a girl and girls should cover themselves up completely which also affect the psyche of a person and bring physiological changes as well because there is psychosomatic unity i.e. body and mind form one unit and any change in one affects the other.