2) More than 126,000 men have been arrested in the last four years alone apart from lakhs of elderly citizens, young bright men and even children in the name of dowry harassment by the Indian Police at the behest of a simple complaint.
3) A simple report is enough to put the entire family of the husband behind bars under the draconian section 498A which has been hailed as the weapon of mass destruction by the modern empowered of India.
4) The Domestic Violence Act 2005, another law considers even talking loudly with the wife an act of violence and the husband and his family can be entangled in a false case under the Domestic Violence Act. Lakhs of husbands and their elderly parents have been thrown out of their own homes under this law, by the wives so that she and her family can occupy it.
5) The extortionist police along with the judiciary are misused by the unscrupulous wife and her family to extort money and torture the families of the husband. The law provides no punishment or deterrent against misusing the senseless laws and that emboldens criminal wives even further.
6) Even if you have not accepted or demanded a single paisa as dowry you can be booked under the anti dowry law. According to the centre for social research , 98 per cent of cases filed under the anti dowry law are filed with ulterior motives and are a great source of income for courts, police and lawyers and families of wives.
7) Young, highly educated and brilliant NRI boys who resist extortion efforts under section 498A have the dreaded Interpol Red Corner notices put up against their names thereby putting them in the same segment as dreaded criminals and international terrorists. This is done by the Indian police to ensure that these people when returning to India to meet their aged parents are arrested and tortured till they give in to the extortionist demands of the wives family.
8) There are no laws whatsoever to protect men in India. Indian men are considered to be the lying in all cases are not believed by the media, the government , the police or the judiciary .The Indian man cannot turn for help anywhere when he is accused falsely with a dowry harassment case or the Domestic violence Act.
Young Indian men living in India and abroad, you have worked really hard to reach where you are today and the country is proud of you for what you have achieved. Think twice before marrying these thousands of "honest, down to earth, religious, truthful “and "god-fearing” girls who are hiding in the innumerable Indian matrimonial sites. These are monsters in disguise and once they sign on the dotted line in a marriage solemnization certificate, will not think twice about misusing the biased and senseless Indian laws to destroy the lives of many a bright young Indian man.
The most popular citizen journalists' reports on merinews chosen automatically on the basis of views and comments