Submit :
News                      Photos                     Just In                     Debate Topic                     Latest News                    Articles                    Local News                    Blog Posts                     Pictures                    Reviews                    Recipes                    
  
Book Review: A Blue Rose publication 'Softskill Must in Life'
It's always good to present our skills at the right time in the right place, failing which we tend to lose our opportunity.

Hard skills are those which we learn in our childhood, but soft skills are something that cannot be seen but are felt and experienced by people around you. By doing a rough survey, we can show where the world stands in terms of opportunity. If 40 per cent is allotted for our qualification, the remaining 60 per cent always depends on our skill sets.

Would you prefer to work in an atmosphere where there is no growth, reliability, trustworthy colleagues and much more? What if the department hires an arrogant team leader who never cares about his team members other than the work? And there is this other head who is collaborative and friendly and leads the team smoothly and pleasantly. With whom do you prefer to work? Obviously, the one with pleasing personality.

The company looks for more productive people. Many people, with all their smartness and hands-on experience for years, will never be stable unless they have the required skills which a company looks for. Now let's determine these special skills that one expects as a recruiter or an employer.

Here, though we may not be able to list out the entire skill sets, a few important soft skills can be put forward to give you a rough idea.

Listening - The more we hear, the less complication we face in sorting out issues. A good listener can always be a good leader as he/she first understands the problem. If a person is interested in learning, then he/she should be a good listener as patience makes one perfect.

Communication skill - Communication plays a vital role when we talk about team work. Verbal or non-verbal, it depends on the circumstance. As a leader, it is import to have good command over language and gesture with perfect eye contact and tone.

Kindness speaks a lot in a work environment. Although, hard skills fetch you a job, soft skills drive your success and happiness.

So develop the skills and live a life of your desire.

COMMENTS (0)
Guest
Name
Email Id
Verification Code
Email me on reply to my comment
Email me when other CJs comment on this article
}
Sign in to set your preference
Advertisement
merinews for RTI activists


Advertisement
Not finding what you are looking for? Search here.