2. Do you think and feel that we are a still an independent nation?
3. Was partition necessary?
4. Was population post-partition divided in accordance to landmass and religion?
5. Should we not go for re-unification again?
6. Has Government done reasonably well to protect, preserve and develop our nation's culture regionally?
7. Is caste-based society a must?
8. Reservations should be on the basis of caste and not economical basis?
9. Do we still need to visit partition days again to complete the same?
10. Did we take a wise decision not to free POK, Karachi & Baluchistan after 1971 war?
11. Is our nation prepared in meeting China, Burma, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka & Pakistan in war?
12. Are we doing enough in our Arctic and Antarctic missions in claiming our share of the continents?
13. Are we correct in still going on with article 376 and having special status to Jammu & Kashmir?
14. Should we support Hurriyat conference and not put its leaders behind bars?
15. Have we done well to manufacture and meet our defence needs indigenously?
16. Have we become richer or poorer as compared to British Pound?
17. Has our country’s development taken place faster than done by the British?
18. Have we added on more infrastructure since independence?
19. Has our Infrastructure grown with accordance to the needs of the people?
20. Have the poor and the hungry decreased since independence?
21. Have our social systems become better?
22. Has our democracy been a success?
23. Do you feel more secure residing in India?
24. Aren't Naxalites the outcome of lax governance and injustice?
25. Will our country be able to control the Naxalite menace?
26. Have we done enough to meet the outer space projects vis-à-vis the world?
27. Have we sufficiently and efficiently developed our science and technology programs?
28. Does our law and order infrastructure makes us feel secure?
29. Has corruption gone down since independence?
30. Are our corrupt officials and politicians less corrupt than British or the Muslim invaders?
31. Has our nation's national wealth ever been properly publicly listed, assessed, surveyed and valued?
32. Is our national treasure ever catalogued and kept safe?
33. Are our natural resources such as coal, iron ore, etc., are safe in the hands of our government?
34. Is our police force honest?
35. Is our judiciary honest, and our laws adequate enough vis-à-vis today’s society's needs?
36. Is our media honest?
37. Are films and serials controlled by ISI, smugglers, etc., deliberately showing programs to finish our culture and national character?
38. Is our polity honest and trustworthy?
39. Are our armed forces corrupt?
40. Are our civil servants honest?
41. Is our CBI honest and efficient?
42. Are our security agencies such as RAW, IB, etc., honest and professional?
43. Have we adequately punished the corrupt?
44. Shall we ever be able to control corruption?
45. Shall we successfully bring back 1.3 trillion dollars stashed abroad?
46. Has our countrymen’s bio-mass increased since independence?
47. Has inflation not increased 1000 times since independence?
48. Are Indians happy and content with the present system of governance?
The most popular citizen journalists' reports on merinews chosen automatically on the basis of views and comments
View more jobs