Gurgaon Police arrested a burgular namely Zakir (36) on 16th December, 2013 who was on run for past several months. Number of robbery cases were registered against him. Police took him in their custody when they got the news of his whereabouts on the basis of secret information from crime branch.
The accused had several reports enlisted against in the Sohna Police Station, Gurgaon. Zakir, the accused is said to be the resident of Adbar, a small village in Mewat, Haryana. The police personnel recovered a stolen scorpio car ( DL-3 C-AS-0515- Black) and thus, he was charged under sections 395/397 of IPC by the Manesar Police Station, Gurgaon.
The cops further interrogated him in the custody and they were in for a shock when they found out that various other cases were already registered against him. Following are the other sections under which he was charged previously:
1.FIR No. 430/13 U/S 395 IPC PS K. Daula, Gurgaon
2. FIR No. 45/13 U/S 395 IPC DLF Ph-1, Gurgaon
3. FIR No. 226/13 U/S 332,353,395,397 IPC 25/54/59 A.ACT PS Sadar Gurgaon
4. FIR No. 208/13 U/S 379 IPC PS K. Daula Gurgaon
5. FIR No. 253/13 U/S 379 IPC PS K. Daula Gurgaon
6. FIR No. 273/13 U/S 379 IPC PS K. Daula Gurgaon
7. FIR No. 311/13 U/S 379 IPC PS Manesar, Gurgaon
8. FIR No. 342/13 U/S395/379 IPC PS Sadar, Gurgaon
9. FIR No. 408/13 U/S 395/397 IPC PS 25/54/59 A.Act PS Badshahpur, Gurgaon
you for subscribing to our news letter.