The government has given some precautionary guidelines to all the mobile users to decrease the effect of the harmful radiations produced by the mobile phones. Some precautions to be taken in this regard as given below:
- Use the speaker option provided in the mobile phone rather than keeping it near your ear.
- If you have a choice, then prefer landline over mobile phone.
- Try to send text messages wherever possible and avoid doing voice calls.
- Don’t use your mobile phones where the signals are weak, as it will increase the transmission power of mobile radiations.
- Avoid making calls when you are wearing metal framed glasses or if your hair is wet, because metal and water are good conductors of radio waves.
- The people with active medical implants should keep the mobile phones at a distance of 15cm from the implant.
- Don’t carry your mobile phones in your breast, chest or pant pockets when they are switched on, as the mobile phones transmit high power radiations for every two minutes to check the network.
The most popular citizen journalists' reports on merinews chosen automatically on the basis of views and comments
View more jobs