3. It must send the Bangladeshi illegal migrants to the country of their origin.
4. It must stop all appeasement of minority communities, but must ensure safety of all religious, racial, cultural and linguistic minorities. For this purpose, Hindus would be minority in J&K and Punjab. Moreover, it must take all steps to promote Urdu language, as it is an Indian language and not a foreign language.
5. It must take all possible steps to abolish article 370 of the Constitution conferring a special status on J&K.
6. It must formulate and enforce Uniform Civil Code as enshrined in the Directive Principles of the Constitution.
7. It must root out corruption, recover the money involved in corruption, bring black money stashed abroad and recover tax arrears completing abolishing tax evasion.
8. It must invite FDI in rural infrastructure instead of in retail.
9. It must ensure inter-linking of rivers to make India fertile.
10. It must ensure health-care, sanitation, safe drinking water and education for all and provide them with bread, clothing and a roof above their head.
12.It must end caste based reservations and bring in reservations for economically weaker section of the society.
13. It must introduce police reforms, judicial reforms and administrative reforms and ensure justice, social, political and economic.
14. It must ensure that there is no discrimination on the basis of caste, creed, religion, region or race in India.
15. It must ensure that everybody respects national symbols and in particular everybody sings national anthem and the national Song "Vande Mataram".