Beryl Barber was one of the patients – she was suffering from ulcers on her foot while Eric Watson, the other patient, had urinary infection and mouth ulcers. Both of them died from morphine poisoning – the dosage recommended by the doctor was nearly 10-times more than what would normally have been given.
The patients stayed in Charlton Centre for Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care in Batley, West Yorkshire.
Computer records revealed that the GP from Nottinghamshire had been online to check his email carry out net banking and keep track of cricket scores.
The most popular citizen journalists' reports on merinews chosen automatically on the basis of views and comments
View more jobs