1) Why Ashok Chavan was inducted in Union Cabinet despite the Adarsh Scam being the reason behind his his removal?
2) What about his brother-in-law Robert Vadra, who was accused of illegal land deals?
3) What’s your stand on the harassment of an honest IAS officer Ashok Khemka?
4) Will you go for alliance with Lalu Yadav who had been already convicted for corruption?
5) By February 2014, you want to institute Lokayukta’s in every Congress ruled state. This is fine but what would be your action against Sheila Dikshit who ignored Delhi Lokayukta’s indictment to her Ministers?
Also, is there any frame work that whoever may be indicted by Lokayukta must be sacked first or CM’s will have power to ignore such indictments? BJP at least ahead in this line as it removed Yeddyurappa when the Karnataka Lokayukta inducted him. This BJP done despite knowing poll damages! It’s another matter that Yeddyurappa was later cleared by the courts.
6) What’s your stand on Coal-gate accused Prime Minister? Will you change him? If yes when?
7)Why don’t you take over the UPA government, sack all the old and corruption accused as well as non-performer from the union ministry and replace them with good and young faces of the party?
8) If AAP can be courageous to take challenge, why you don’t take the challenge? To show intent and effort, couple of months are sufficient!
9) Why Jayanti Natrajan resigned? Definitely not for Party’s political work, as she is always poor in direct contest and represents the Congress in Rajya Sabha.
10) What’s your comment on sting operation that shows Delhi Jal Board officials tearing the files?
Rahul Gandhi is all set to become Congress' Prime Ministerial candidate during the party's January 2014 conclave, if media reports are right. But only declaration will not help any fortune to the Congress unless he clears all the questions coming in the minds of the public.
Narendra Modi wrote a thousand word blog ‘Satyameva Jayate: Truth alone triumph’! In this blog he in fact opened his heart answering all the queries regarding 2002 riots. Even his ardent enemy would like to applaud him in talking straight on 2002 riots through the blog. Why don’t Rahul writes a blog on what he want to do or what is his vision?
Finally, it’s time for Rahul to do sensible talking. He is portraying himself as an opposition inside the party, but that will not help unless he opens up and take actions and leave selective talking and dual standards.
Otherwise AAP as a centre-left political party would take over political space from the Congress even in 2014 General Elections, as I don’t see any political success for the Congress except in two states namely Karnataka and Mizoram!