Now, one might think, why suddenly molestation? So, that's related to the recent phenomena going on in the media called "Mass Molestation". When, I read the news, I was like, wow, what creativity! Mass-Molestation, no proof needed, just one blurred video of a pub fight between a group of boys and girls, some imagination or let me rephrase it by calling it – creative liberty – and then bingo, you have a news item created that will run for days together and no need to worry about what to write for the next few days.
And then, slowly, you will get people coming up and telling stories for their 2 minutes of fame, which media will project as more people gather courage to speak up. As it gains grounds and panders to the society's cravings for crying women, celebrities would start pitching in giving their 2 cents and yes, their views would actually be worth 2 cents only.
Interestingly, for this mass molestation thing, let's look at the wonderful list of the celebrities who opened their mouths on this issue:
1. Akshay Kumar – This man had an affair with almost every heroine he worked with, and also dumped them after sometime. He created trends of stalking women in movies, molesting them (as per definition by media) and now he talks about respecting women? Well, I would say, a bitter pill to swallow.
2. Virat Kohli – Brother, you better concentrate on your cricket. Why to talk on a subject you have zero knowledge about and confirm the doubts people have on your intellect?
3. Malaika Arora – She has had her own short stint of fame as a small time actress, she is an independent, educated woman but when it comes to parting ways from her husband, she needs an alimony of 100 million INR. So, it's better she reserves her energy for counting the 100 million she is going to get in alimony and better not talk of women's rights because she is the one who's saying, it's OK for women to beg alimony. She is the one who's demeaning the dignity and self-respect of women so when she speaks, one feels like saying – "Behen tu to rehne hi de" (You better leave it sister).
Anyways, we all know, celebrities have a dire need to remain socially relevant and while we are at it, let's talk about some social trends as well. Nirbhaya happened in December, 2012. This so called Bangalore Mass-Molestation seems to have happened in December, 2016. Is it a coincidence or our men really behaving like leap years, reaching the pinnacle of oppressing women only every four years and that too at year's end?
1. Why do feminists and media need to wait for the whole year to pass before they warn the society about how vulnerable women are or how oppressive men are?
2. Is it got anything to do with the fact that the way media projects, in reality, there is absolutely no danger for women and cases are not getting registered in as high numbers as feminists would want, in order to justify the huge amount of money they claim for working for women's rights?
3. Or is it that every four years, they must create such sensations, so that more and more innocent men can be trapped in false cases and the industry of extortion keeps running?
So, now the question arises that when there is no evidence and when the police has also denied of any evidence available, why are feminists and media so hell-bent on shouting about mass-molestation?
The reason is simple. The typical cases like dowry harassment, domestic violence, rape etc. have lost their steam. Time and again, courts and police have warned about the extremely high number of false cases that are getting filed which means that in a vast number of cases, the women are actually lying about getting harassed and the cases are filed as a matter of a pre-planned well-conceived strategy to trap an innocent man and extort money from him. And now, that the bubble's burst, feminists need new fodder to justify their mundane existence.
Also, since mainstream media is infested with feminists from top to bottom, it is very easy to plant stories. Just the way, Nirbhaya story was planted and it has resulted in the spike in the number of rape cases, now after this mass-molestation coup, we are going to witness that suddenly, Indian men would realize that they had been under performing as a molester and a vast number of men will start molesting women.
Already, we started receiving news that from now on, every argument between a man and a woman is being converted into a molestation case against the man. What is being projected as a mass-molestation of women and that too sans evidence, is going to precipitate an insurmountable amount of misandry resulting in molestation of the masses – mass of innocent men who would be facing molestation charges for the mere fact that they argued with a woman and that they are men.
Lastly, the most interesting aspect of this story are those men who are feeling ashamed and guilty of being men and are offering apologies on behalf of every other man. These are those men who insult, denigrate and demean their fellow men in order to impress a girl lest they understand that they are digging their own graves.