2. Jio in just 170 days of launch, acquires 100 Million customers for its our 4G LTE, all-IP wireless broadband network.
3. Every new second, Jio added 7 new users in the last 170 days.
4. Jio customers generate 200 crore voice and video calls every day.
6. Jio has more than double the number of 4G base stations as compared to other Indian operators put together.
7. Jio users consumed more than 100 cr GB of data per month on the Jio network - more than 3.3 cr GB a day.
8. By the end of 2017, Jio to cover 99 per cent of the country's population.
9. With Jio's free offer ending on 31 March 2017, paid tariffs to start.
10. Jio's Prime Membership Program to start at Rs 99 per annum.
Reliance Industries has already invested more than $20 billion into the venture and acquired a huge market base but analysts are skeptical about the customers staying with the company post the free data offer as mostly people are using Jio services to use free data and calling.
The most popular citizen journalists' reports on merinews chosen automatically on the basis of views and comments