Their stories speak volumes of the incredible work that celebrates the passion and perseverance of individuals to work towards creating better homes, societies and, at large, a prosperous country for themselves and their future generations.
Key highlights of the conference are:
- Keynote address by Jay Panda (MP, Orissa) on State, Markets & Society: Synergies for Good Governance & Prosperity on 2 Feb, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Talk by Chandra Bhan Prasad, leading columnist and author, on Economic Reforms & Caste System at the opening dinner on 2 Feb, 7:30 pm onwards
- Discussion with Ajay Shah (NIPFP) on financial sector reforms on 3 Feb, 11:30 am-1:00 pm
- Panel on ‘Strengthening Religious freedom’ with noted speaker Kris A Mauran from Acton Institute on 2 Feb, 4:00-5:30pm
- Ken Schoolland, author of ‘The Adventures of Jonathan Gullible: A Free Market Odyssey’ published in more than 47 languages, sharing his thoughts on Free Trade and Economic Integration in Asia on 2 Feb, 4:00-5:30pm
- Freedom Dinner on 3 Feb, 7:00 pm onward that will see Freedom Toasts by three individuals from China, Indonesia and India.
The most popular citizen journalists' reports on merinews chosen automatically on the basis of views and comments
View more jobs