1. He must force the Union Government to grant full statehood to Delhi so that the Delhi police comes under his purview.
2. He must fight the forces of nepotism, blackmarketing, inefficiency and corruption.
3. He is committed to special audit of electricity companies. He must have the special audit of other departments like Department of Transport, Delhi Transport Corporation, Public Works Department conducted and take quick action on these audit reports and punish the corrupt official in all departments severely.
4. He must have the management audit of all departments including electricity companies undertaken so that the surplus staff in these departments could be shunted and they are made slim and trim as well as efficient. Inefficiency breeds corruption.
5. He should order sales tax, excise tax raids and anti-hoarding raids, etc. conducted by various inspectors and check evasion of taxes and hoarding of essential goods. Those inspectors who are found lax and corrupt must be punished severely.
6. He must conduct raids on big business dealers by weights and measure inspectors to ensure that these dealers weigh and measure everything straight and customers are not duped. Those inspectors who fail to perform their duties or are corrupt should be dealt with severely.
7. He must order an inquiry into Commonwealth Games Scam quickly and ask the inquiry commission to submit a report in a very short period. On the basis of these reports, strict action should be taken against the guilty.
8. He must ensure healthcare, sanitation, food, clothing and housing for all.