• Fact #2: All black box recorders transmit locator signals for at least 30 days after falling into the ocean. This eliminates any speculation about the flight crashing into the ocean and drowning.
• Fact #3: Many parts of destroyed aircraft are naturally buoyant and will float in water. Even if the flight has drowned in the ocean, its parts would have floated on the water.
• Fact #4: If a missile destroyed Flight 370, the missile would have left a radar signature. This eliminates any chance of terrorist attack on the flight.
• Fact #5: The location of the aircraft when it vanished is not a mystery. The air radars track every plane from its stations. Hence the plane's last recorded location gives a clear idea about where it was before it vanished.
• Fact #6: If Flight 370 was hijacked, it would not have vanished from radar. All planes keep emitting signals even when they are stationary. Disappearing from the radar makes it even more mysterious.
Merinews has done a detailed analysis of all the various theories doing rounds about the Malaysian aircraft and talked to various experts in validating those theories. A detailed analytical report on the same subject has been published on merinews earlier. You can read the same article here http://goo.gl/nfWK9O
The most popular citizen journalists' reports on merinews chosen automatically on the basis of views and comments