The 10 questions are:
3. What is your political ideology? Are you, like Arvind Kejriwal, a supporter of Capitalism?
4. The governments are rapidly moving towards the marketization and privatization of the education system. School and higher education is getting out of the reach of the significantly huge lower classes and even the middle class. This costly education is going to blunt the original talent of our children. As a learned author, have you shared your views with the readers/public on this serious issue?
5. According to the government’s statistics, a large number of farmers have committed suicide in the last couple of years. This tendency of committing suicide is also on the rise, with entire family, among small traders. Have you written on this worrisome problem?
6. Have you published any article/letter about the 1984 anti-Sikh riots, demolition of the Babri Masjid in 1992, the Gujarat riots in 2002 and the recent Muzaffarnagar communal riots?
7. As an author, apart from English, have you written in any other Indian language?
8. How many grass-root struggles, waged to protect the ‘man in the last row’, have you participated in?
9. What thoughts/ideas shave you shared about the recommendations made in the Justice Sachar Committee Report (2006) for the betterment of the minorities?
10. There is an acute shortage of the basic amenities and necessities like electricity, water, education, roads, cleanliness and loan facility in the East Delhi region, especially in places like Okhla, Trilokpuri, Kalyanpuri, Khureji, Seelampur, Shahadara and villages in the area. There is hardly adequate number of maternity homes for the pregnant women and schools for girls. There is a terror of the water tanker mafia. Did you ever take any steps to mitigate these problems of the residents of this area before becoming a candidate from this constituency?
And lastly, it is not a question but a matter of great regret, are you not openly perpetuating the politics of dynasty, that too in the name of Mahatma Gandhi, the jewel of the entire humanity?