- PG and M.Phil. classes for social science, humanity and commerce subjects should be held in the South campus also, as was held in the past.
- All seats reserved for SC/ST/OBC students should be filled in time and transparency maintained in the process of admission.
- Hostel facility should be provided for all students who require it.
- Measures should be taken for the safety of girl students in the colleges and the university.
- The university administration should ensure that no discrimination and misbehaviour is meted out to the students coming from any part of the country.
- Under the semester system sections should be increased as per student-teacher ratio.
- Adequate arrangements should be made for University Special buses in the colleges and North/South campuses. DTC pass should be allowed in all type of DTC buses and students should be provided concessional metro cards.
- Proper arrangements should be done in teaching and reading material for the Hindi medium students.
- Library facilities should be improved in the best interest of the students.
- Presence of private security and police in the college and university campus vitiate the atmosphere of teaching and studies. Permanent chowkidars employed by Delhi University should undertake the task of security.
The most popular citizen journalists' reports on merinews chosen automatically on the basis of views and comments
View more jobs