- Not all moral issues have the same moral weight as abortion and euthanasia. There may be legitimate diversity of opinion even among Catholics about waging war and applying the death penalty, but not...with regard to abortion and euthanasia.
- We must have great respect for these people who also suffer and who want to find their own way of correct living. On the other hand, to create a legal form of a kind of homosexual marriage, in reality, does not help these people.
- An Adult faith does not follow the waves of fashion and the latest novelties.
- Truth is not determined by a majority vote.
- Wherever politics tries to be redemptive, it is promising too much. Where it wishes to do the work of God, it becomes not divine, but demonic.
- Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary.
- God is not solitude, but perfect communion. For this reason the human person, the image of God, realizes himself or herself in love, which is a sincere gift of self.
- A spiritual desert is spreading - an interior emptiness, an unnamed fear, a quiet sense of despair.
- Evil draws its power from indecision and concern for what other people think.
- Eternal Life is life itself, real life, which can also be lived in the present age and is no longer challenged by physical death.
- Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed, each of us is loved, each of us is necessary.
- Freedom of conscience is the core of all freedom.
The most popular citizen journalists' reports on merinews chosen automatically on the basis of views and comments
View more jobs