Moon has been a fascinating subject of photography. Many hobbyists, at one or other time try their hand in taking the pictures of the moon.
Follow the following tips, to take the composed pictures of the moon using the basic camera.
1. Set your camera at ISO 100 and f/11 - the loony rule of camera setting.
2. Choose the EV between 1 and 2 units.
3. Either use a tripod or have a firm camera rest on an object such as a wall or a tree trunk.
4. With a basic camera, it is advisable to compose or frame the moon with the surroundings.
5. Keep the shutter speed between 1/125 and 1/250.
6. Aim at the moon, get it into the focus and click.
With a basic camera the lunar landscape is not possible; so it's better to go for a compositional photography of the moon.