There is much anxiety, as the engineering results is unfolding. The All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE results) results have been announced. With your anxiety soaring, make sure that you research well and are clear on the colleges.
We provide here the list of top 10 AIEEE colleges and an insight into the college. Be assured that you can make it to one of these AIEEE colleges with a rank within top 3000. Read on to know details on each of these colleges. Also check out their sites and get to know your prospective college well in advance.
1. NIT Warangal
(Andhra Pradesh) http://www.nitw.ac.in/: is placed at no.8 in all India rankings done by the Times of India. With superior academic records, training and placement cell, NIT Warangal has achieved the status of being one of the most popular colleges in India.
2. NIT Trichy (Tamil Nadu) http://www.nitt.edu/: offers offer state-of-the-art undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes. It has 100s of companies visiting their campus every year. Established in 1964, it superiority can be judged by the distinct alumni that the college has produced.
3. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur (Maharashtra) http://www.vnit.ac.in/ : Named after the great Engineer, Statesman & Visionary of modern India, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
(VNIT) was established in 1960. Not only has it established itself, it has played a leading role in guiding other engineering colleges in Maharashtra. It has progressed to offering several M. Tech. Programmes and facilities for Ph.D. The college also undertakes R & D activities and offers testing, consultancy and other extension services. The college assures a good future for a student with the placement of the students through the Department of Training & Placement.
4. Indian Institute of information Technology, Allahabad
(UP) http://www.iiita.ac.in/ : IIITA started its 4 year B.Tech course in 1999 in Information Technology
followed with Electronics & Communications in 2006. From the outset, IIITs garnered a lot of industry attention and a student here not only learns the latest technology but also gets ample industry exposure.
5. NIT Suratkal, Mangalore
(Karnataka) http://www.nitk.ac.in/: The National Institute of Technology Karnataka
(NITK), Surathkal is rated as one of the top technological universities in India. The Institute has been actively involved in applicative research in looking at and resolving problems faced by the society in several areas like environment, water resources, rock mechanics, new structures, VLSI, etc. NITK attracts students from all over the country and abroad. NITK graduates are sought after by top industries/companies and the Institute has been rated as one of the best Institutions in the country with regard to student placements.
6. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (UP) http://www.mnnit.ac.in/ : It is an institute with total commitment to quality and excellence in academic pursuits, is among one of the leading institutes in India.
7. International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
(Andhra Pradesh) http://www.iiit.ac.in/: The International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT-H) is an autonomous university founded in 1998. The Institute combines pioneering research with top class education. An innovative curriculum allows the student flexibility in selecting courses and projects. Students, even at the undergraduate level, get to participate in ongoing research and technology development - an opportunity unprecedented in India. As a result, a vibrant undergraduate programme co-exists with a strong postgraduate programme.
8. Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
(Rajasthan)http://www.mnit.ac.in/: The Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur is one of the Centres of Excellence in the country established by the MHRD, Government of India. The Institute formerly known as Malviya Regional Engineering College was established in the year 1962, as a joint venture of the Government of India and Government of Rajasthan. It offers excellent facilities and infrastructure for students.
9. NIT Rourkela (Orissa) http://www.nitrkl.ac.in: National Institute of Technology, Rourkela (NIT) formerly known as Regional Engineering College, (REC) is one of the premier national level institutions for technical education in the country. Offering undergraduate and graduate programs, the institute has been modernised by two foreign collaborative funding agencies i.e. the Material theme in the Materials and Metallurgical Engineering department under Indo-U.K. REC project and the Computer Science and Electronics streams under World
Bank cum Swiss Development Corporation IMPACT project.
10. NIT Kurukshetra (Haryana) http://www.nitkkr.ac.in/ : It stands as one of the best engineering colleges in the country.In its almost 50 years of existence, NIT Kurukshetra has produced excellent talent that has served the nation and the world in various fields of activities. It provides instructions and research facilities in various disciplines of engineering and technology and the advancement of learning and dissemination of knowledge in each such discipline.
The other AIEEE popular colleges with a ranking in top 20 are:
· 11. Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Indian Institute of Information Technology &Management, Gwalior
· 12. Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi
· 13. National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)http://www.nitjsr.ac.in/
· 14. National Institute of Technology Durgapur (West Bengal)http://www.nitdgp.ac.in/
· 15. National Institute of Technology Calicut (Kerala) http://www.nitc.ac.in/
· 16. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal (MP)http://www.manit.ac.in/
· 17. National Institute of Technology Rourkela (Orissa) http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/
· 18. National Institute of Technology Raipur (Chhattisgarh)http://www.nitrr.aac.in/
· 19. Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat
· 20. National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)http://www.nitham.ac.in/
We wish you all the best for the AIEEE 2010 results.