New Delhi: Friday 10 February, 2012: Make the day a healthy Valentine Day said Padma Shri and Dr B C Roy awardee Dr. KK Aggarwal, President, Heart Care Foundation of India,
New Delhi: Friday 10 February, 2012: Makethe day a healthy Valentine Day said Padma Shri and Dr B C Roy awardee Dr. KK Aggarwal, President, Heart Care Foundation of India,
What can you do with your loved ones:
1. Go for a healthy meal
2. Go for a long date rape drugs
3. Send a environmental friendly e card or greeting card
4. Stay away from smoking. Remember smoking and love are repellant to each other.
5. Destress your partner by communicating " that you care for her or him"
6. Gift a health check to your loved ones
7. Avoid drinking
8. Beware of date rape drugs misuse
The heart-healthy meal may include plenty of fruits and vegetables and foods low in saturated fat, trans fat and salt. Include a hearty salad or a dessert centered around fruit.
Plan an event that encourages physical activity, such as a love song dance, nature walk etc. Give your loved ones a favorite healthy alternative to candy or choclate, such as a fruit basket.
Send a health-e-card to show someone you care about them and their health.