FEW INTERESTING QUOTES
Vinod Anand | 19 Aug 2011
I am mentioning below some very interesting quotes that are linked with our lives:
- Equal Opportunities: “I look upon all creatures equally; none are less dear to me and none more dearly”. Bhagavad Gita.
- “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus”. Galatians.
- “The law is that which leads to welfare and salvation. It forms conduct and character distinguished by the sense of equality among all beings”. Somadeva
- “All service ranks the same with God! With God, whose puppets, best and worst! Are we: there is no last or first.” Robert Browning
- “We hold these truths to be sacred and undeniable; that all men are created equal and independent, that from that equal creation they derive rights inherent and inalienable, among which are the preservation of life, and liberty, and the pursuit of happiness”. Thomas Jefferson
- “A just society would be one in which liberty for one person is constrained only by the demands created by equal liberty for another”. Ivan Illich
- “This isn’t going to be a good country for any of us to live in until it’s a good country for all of us to live in”. Richard Nixon
- “What makes equality such a difficult business is that we only want it with our superiors”. Henry Becque