On January 10, the annual 'No-Trousers Tube Ride Event' was observed by some crazy Londeners when about 100 participants rode metro trains of different routs without trousers.
On January 10, the annual "No-Trousers Tube Ride Event" was observed by some crazy Londoners when about 100 participants rode metro trains of different routs without trousers.
The participants of the event first met near Nelson’s Column in Trafalgar to exchange the norms and behave in specific way.
- To behave like a normal passanger and keep a straight face
- Seriously read the newspaper or magazine
- Not to recognise and talk to other passangers
- On being asked by other passangers to answer that they had forgotten to wear the pants.I
- The participants will end their journey at Paddington Station.
The event has originated in New York in 2002, and has since spread all over the world.
According to the organisers and participants of this bizarre event is 'to promote more silliness in the world and give people something to laugh at.'