Observance of National Cancer Awareness Day on 7th November, 2014
Satbir Singh Bedi | 10 Nov 2014
National Cancer Awareness Day was observed on 7th November, 2014. There are than 200 different varieties of Cancers, each with its unique causes. Most cancers are curable, if detected in time.
Some early symptoms are as under:
1. Lump or swelling
2. A sore that does not heal
3. Recent change in wart/mole
4. Unusual bleeding or discharge
5. Change in bladder or bowel habits
6. Nagging cough or hoarseness
7. Difficulty in swallowing or disturbed digestion
8. Unexplained weight loss.
These early symptoms apply in all cases even where a healthy lifestyle is maintained. Look for these symptoms and consult a doctor immediately.