Home >> RTI Activists
YOU DARED TO ASK; THEY HAD TO ANSWER; NOW LET THE WORLD KNOW
If you have filed an RTI and received a reply, let the world know about your findings. At merinews every news by you is important. Our editorial team will review and publish your findings for the world to see
How do I publish?
- Create an account on merinews.com. Click here
- Make sure your profile page is complete. Our editors will check your credentials or will like to reach out to you ( if required) before publishing your findings
- Submit an article on your findings through our news submission form. Click here. You can attach the scanned copy of the official RTI document and received response as evidence. The official RTI response is a supporting document on the basis of which merinews will decide to publish the article.
- Create awarness - approximately 5 million people read merinews every month. Let the community know and discuss about the issue you brought to light.
- Saves time of administration; help the country - Your RTI may bring to light many small but relevant information useful to many. Such people will not go to file a seperate RTI trying to find out the information. This will help in saving precious goverment time and resources.
What happens after I submit my article/findings?
- Merinews editors will go through your post, edit it (if required) and publish it.
(Ensure your profile page is complete. Editors may require to contact you if any clarification is required at this stage.)
- Once published, merinews team will ensure that the article gets enough visibility through our website, newsletter, facebook page etc.